Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about Woman Act Now. Have you been looking for others with a like mind and desire to help each achieve your dreams and visions. Find our more by reading the FAQ's.
1. Tell me about Woman Act NowWoman Act Now is a member based organization providing both online and offline support for women who want to be the best they can be personally and professionally. Our focus is on connecting women and providing the resources to help them grow their business, managing their finances and have healthy relationships. We are looking for women who have a similar passion for helping and empowering women and who desire to lead their own chapters. We empower chapter leaders with the tools to empower women in the area of business and money. We connect with women not only by in – person meetings but we harness the benefits of the internet to touch them nationally and internationally through webinars and teleconferences. Our topics include starting a business, marketing, sales, negotiations and more.
2. As the founder of WAN, why are you passionate about helping women achieve their goals in life?My personal mission in life is to help individuals achieve their god-given destiny. I am a woman and I feel a connection with other women to give of myself out of the abundance in which I have been given. I have been immensely blessed to have powerful character driven mentors, teachers and spiritual fathers who have helped me become who I am. I am gifted to encourage others in the strategic discovery of their purpose. I am a role model and mentor for hundreds of women and I have recognized that many of us have not been mentored. I feel it is my duty to yield myself to this purpose.
3. How do I join Woman Act Now?Anyone can join WAN and experience the benefits of membership. Join NOW!
4. How much does it cost to join Woman Act Now?There are two ways to pay for your membership, annually and monthly. Annual cost is $199 and the monthly cost is $19.00 per month. Each member pays a one-time registration fee of $19. Annual payment will save you $48 per year.
5. What are the benefits of paying for a membership?
You will enjoy all the benefits of being a member of a growing community of women who are like minded and who are committed to supporting each other in achieving her goal. You will have access to other members, free teleclasses, free webinars, and resources.
6. How do I get support in the member area of the site?
You can contact our support team or send an email to the group administrator or director of membership and we will assist you.
7. Are there any chapters in my area? We are expanding chapters and looking for chapter leaders who desire to open a chapter in their area. If you are interested in opening a chapter and you meet our criteria we would be happy to work with you.
8. Who can I contact if I have more questions and would like to speak with a live person?
You may contact us at 877-751-5700.